Sunday, August 24, 2014

A good start

When people ask me how the first two days of school went, I say, "Good!" It may sound like a generic reply, but these are the reasons why it's true: 

1. The students are already showing their eagerness for learning. 

2. A student already asked me a question about Valentine's Day. (My answer: "We'll talk about it closer to Valentine's Day.") 

3. I received my first gifts from a few sweet students.




4. My "Wall of Art" is already filling up! :) 




5. This class giggles at my jokes. 

Although I know there will be many challenges that come with having 30 students (getting all their names straight, finding a place for everyone to sit on the carpet, flipping the breaker with our two microwaves, to name a few...), I am excited for the school year. I am confident it will continue to be good, and that I'll have plenty of stories to pass on to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment